Friday 31 August | 12 noon to 4.30pm | Sydney
Are you looking for that one staff member to fit into the puzzle of your organisation?
Will they fit in the overall picture and your vision?
Do you struggle with ensuring they are a culture and team fit?
Job seekers are well researched these days and often have rehearsed answers to the questions you ask. They often appear surprisingly confident and articulate with logical answers around their competence and motivation.
Therefore more than ever to successfully recruit the right candidate for the role, you need to be effective and accurate in your recruitment and selection process.
This workshop will enable you to generate different interview conversations by engaging alternative screening methods to draw better conclusions about a candidate’s capability, motivation and cultural fit.
Job profiling and recruitment is much more than mapping responsibilities, relevant experience, qualifications, competencies and reporting lines.
In this half day workshop we explore techniques, strategies and processes to identify the ideal attributes required for the role.
Who should attend
- Recruitment specialists in internal recruitment and agency recruitment
- HR professionals and hiring managers interested in better selection techniques
- Line Managers, Directors and Business Owners
Whilst there is no pre-requisite for this workshop, knowledge of the 4Cs framework or MTQ accreditation will enhance the learning experience. MTQ accreditation is available online or via our next workshop on 10 July.
- Better understanding of the recruitment assessment landscape
- Incorporate job profiling to the role you are looking to fill
- How to align key soft skills of the role to the MTQ 4Cs framework
- Learn how using assessments create more insightful conversations
- Understand how assessments fit with other selection techniques
Contact us to learn more or to register for this workshop.
Cost: $275 + GST