MTQ48 is the leading tool used by coaches around the globe to develop mental toughness.
The MTQ48 is a high quality online psychometric measure used to assess Mental Toughness in an individual. It was developed in collaboration between Professor Peter Clough of Manchester Metropolitan University, Dr Keith Earle, Senior Lecturer, at the University of Hull and Doug Strycharczyk, Managing Director of AQR.
As a licenced user you will:
- Understand Mental Toughness and understand its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Become confident in using MTQ48 with individuals and organisations and in providing feedback.
- Learn how to effectively start using the MTQ48, the 4Cs framework and mental toughness concepts with your clients.
- Be supported – comprehensive workbook, mental toughness toolkit and support from Mental Toughness Partners network.
- Personally beneficial – all participants complete MTQ48 in preparation for the program.
On completion you will:
- Be equipped with the materials, knowledge and skills to conduct mental toughness assessments.
- Receive a certificate of accreditation.
- Be licenced to purchase and use the MTQ48 measure.
- Be eligible to join the Mental Toughness Partners network.
MTQ48 wholesale opportunities are available for Mental Toughness Partners and accredited MTQ48 licenced users.