Uniquely, Prevue has the facility to create benchmarks for jobs.
These are profiles – across the 20 scales – that would be the ideal profile for a successful job holder. Benchmarking enables an organisation to identify exactly what kind of people they are looking for to fill particular roles within their particular culture and environment. It also enables users to consider people for future roles.
The Prevue Assessment has been designed to be quick and easy to use. It is widely used for:
|recruitment and selection||talent management|
|team building||personal development|
|performance management||reward and recognition|
|succession planning||cultural audit and evaluation|
The Prevue Assessment measures Abilites, Interests & Motivations and Personality
- Abilities – verbal, numerical and spatial abilities – combining these to produce a general abilities scale
- Motivation & Interests – the extent to which the individual is interested in working with people, data and with things
- Personality – 12 scales around 4 core themes:
- The subscales measure
- group orientation
- Social Desirability – The extent to which the individual presents a favourable picture of themselves.
The Prevue Assessment produces 5 reports within minutes of test end:
- Selection Report – measuring fit for role and generating sample interview questions to probe gaps.
- Individual Report – Provides an explanation of the individuals results – used for feedback
- Personal Development Report – Examines gaps between the benchmark and the individuals profile – and suggest personal development actions.
- Succession Planning Report – Helps to identify to which roles the individual might be well suited or lists in order of fit candidates for a single role.
- Working Characteristics Report – providing additional information about fit for organisational culture and the individual’s preferences in the workplace
The Prevue Assessment has undergone exhaustive evaluation to ensure it is fair and effective see the British Psychological Society review.
The Prevue Assessment can add value within organisations by:
- Reduced employee turnover
- Reduced recruitment costs
- Improved selection of staff
- Improved performance.
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of key processes – development, recruitment, etc.
- Improved quality of information for employees and organisations.