The advantage is each source can provide a different perspective on the individual’s skills, attributes and other job relevant characteristics and thus help to build up a richer, more complete and accurate picture than could be obtained from any one source.
360 degree feedback has a significant role in organisations through its ability to provide structured, in-depth information about current performance and in identifying areas for development both for the organisation and the individual employees.
Professionally managed, 360 assessment increases individual self-awareness, and as part of a strategic organisational process can promote:
- increased understanding of the behaviours required to improve both individual and organisational effectiveness;
- more focused development activities, build around the skills and competencies required for successful organisational performance;
- increased involvement of people at all levels of the organisation;
- increased individual ownership for self-development and learning;
- increased familiarity with the implications of the cultural or strategic change AQR 360°.
360 Assessment Tools are online and designed to be very easy to use. It is intuitive and supported by clear on screen instructions.
The 360 Assessment Tools provides access to the AQR Competency Framework which includes a range of 38 competencies around 8 key themes:
- leadership development
- managing people
- managing performance
- resource management
- managing self
- business development
- mental toughness – mtq48
- leadership style – ilm72
There is also an option to upload a bespoke competency framework. Alternatively a tailored framework can be developed to the organisations requirements. In either case the user selects the units they want to compile the questionnaire. The questionnaire is formed automatically and ready to use. The assessee nominates assessors by email and the rest of the process is automated.