Whether you are an executive coach, HR adviser, business leader, business coach, a teacher, a school principal, a community leader or a sports coach, MTQ accreditation and the 4C’s Mental Toughness framework will equip and enable you to impact those around you.
Mental Toughness is becoming a much sought after attribute in leaders, individuals, organisations, schools, colleges and universities. Building and developing mental toughness and resilience is especially important to those experiencing significant change or stress, or those wishing to improve performance or wellbeing.
The MTQ suite of assessments are extremely effective and well validated tools for coaches, teachers, HR professionals and business leaders in measuring and developing resilience and mental toughness.
This workshop accredits participants as licensed Mental Toughness practitioners to use and work with MTQ assessments.
On completion of the program participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident about using MTQ assessments with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications– in education, the workplace, social settings, health etc.
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop mental toughness in individuals and organisations.
- MTQ Plus assessment and 3 reports
- Detailed workbook and course notes
- License to administer MTQ assessments
- 2 additional MTQ Plus assessments to use with clients, management, staff or friends
- Opportunity to join the Mental Toughness Partners network
Location: 433 Kent St, Sydney
Date: Tuesday 10 July 2018
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Cost: $700 + GST
Introduction to the MTQ Licensed User Training Workshop
- Module 1: Defining Mental Toughness
- Module 2: Origins of Mental Toughness
- Module 3: Applications of Mental Toughness
The Four Components of The Mental Toughness Model
- Module 4: Control
- Module 5: Commitment
- Module 6: Challenge
- Module 7: Confidence
- Module 8: Mental Toughness – A Summary
Research, Philosophy and Relationship With Other Concepts
- Module 9: Independent Evidence for the Mental Toughness Model
- Module 10: Current Thinking
- Module 11: Psychometric Measures
- Module 12: Relationship With Other Concepts
Feedback and Development
- Module 13: Stress Management
- Module 14: Using the MTQ Measures
- Module 15: Handling Feedback
- Module 16: Developing Mental Toughness
|Register for workshop|