Thursday 15 October 2020 – Sydney
Thursday 22 October 2020 – Melbourne
|Register for Sydney|
Whether you are an executive coach, HR adviser, business leader, business coach, psychologist, teacher, school principal, community leader or sports coach, MTQ accreditation and the 4C’s Mental Toughness framework will equip and enable you to impact those around you.
Mental Toughness is becoming a much sought after attribute in leaders, individuals, organisations, schools, colleges and universities. Building and developing mental toughness and resilience is especially important to those experiencing significant change or stress, or those wishing to improve performance or wellbeing.
The MTQ suite of assessments are extremely effective and well validated tools for coaches, psychologists, teachers, HR professionals and business leaders in measuring and developing resilience and mental toughness.
This workshop accredits participants as licensed Mental Toughness practitioners to use and work with MTQ assessments.
- Understand the construct of Mental Toughness, its components and its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident in using Mental Toughness 4C Model and MTQ in coaching practice, developing resilience in others and handling feedback.
- Understand the wide range of applications– in education, the workplace, social settings, health etc.
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Learn how the 4C Framework and MTQ can enhance individual and organisational performance.
- 9 online modules to complete prior to workshop (value $1100)
- 1 day face-to-face practical training (value $850)
- MTQ Plus assessment and 3 reports (value $120)
- Detailed workbook and course notes
- License to administer MTQ assessments with your clients, management or staff
- 2 additional MTQ Plus assessments to use with clients, management, staff or friends (value $240)
- Opportunity to join the Mental Toughness Partners network
- Follow up personal coaching session (value $350)
Location: Mantra on Kent, 433 Kent St, Sydney
Date: Thursday 15 October 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Location: Melbourne CBD
Date: Thursday 22 October 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Cost: $1400 + GST
Introduction to the MTQ Licensed User Training Workshop
- Module 1: Defining Mental Toughness
- Module 2: Origins of Mental Toughness
- Module 3: Applications of Mental Toughness
The Four Components of The Mental Toughness Model
- Module 4: Control
- Module 5: Commitment
- Module 6: Challenge
- Module 7: Confidence
- Module 8: Mental Toughness – A Summary
Research, Philosophy and Relationship With Other Concepts
- Module 9: Independent Evidence for the Mental Toughness Model
- Module 10: Current Thinking
- Module 11: Psychometric Measures
- Module 12: Relationship With Other Concepts
Feedback and Development
- Module 13: Stress Management
- Module 14: Using the MTQ Measures
- Module 15: Handling Feedback
- Module 16: Developing Mental Toughness
|Register for Sydney
Contact MTP for further information