Organisations need resilient leadership. With the constant and increasing pressure on leaders to improve organisational performance they also need to be able to perform at the highest level under extreme pressure. An understanding of leadership styles and an awareness of their own personal leadership style will enable leaders make rational and correct decisions and support the people around them.
ILM72 makes it possible to measure an individual’s adopted style and if necessary develop an individual's leadership style to achieve the best results for their team and the organisation. The ILM72 is suitable and an extremely useful tool for any person who is in a leadership position in any organisation.
- A definition and description of leadership style and effectiveness and aligns to all leadership models
- A concept which is accessible and relates easily to models of motivation and other organisational qualities
- A realisable psychometric measure which measures an individual’s style and effectiveness
- Development programs which deliver measurable results.
The program is designed to enable participants to understand:
- What leadership is & how it differs from management – in very practical, down to earth terms
- How to assess style – especially their own
- The implications of that adopted style
- How to develop ones leadership style
Resilient Leadership Program
For many people in leadership positions both work and life are becoming more challenging and many now report that they are becoming increasingly stressed. Mental Toughness is a significant factor in determining how a person responds to stress, pressure and challenge – and how that impacts on performance, wellbeing and positive behaviours.
This program combines elements from both the mental toughness and leadership programs to equip leaders with development strategies and plans to help them perform under pressure, and to support others around them. This leads to better performance, wellbeing and, in many instances, an improved work life balance. They will learn to approach challenge, stress and pressure with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
To learn more contact Mental Toughness Partners