MTQ Licensed User training is available online and upon completion of the program participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident about using MTQ assessments with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications– education, organisation and health sectors
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance.
Online Accreditation includes:
- 16 online modules (value $1100)
- MTQ Plus assessment and 3 reports (value $120)
- Detailed workbook and user guide
- License to administer MTQ assessments with your clients, management, staff or students
- 2 additional MTQ Plus assessments to use with clients, management, staff, students or friends (value $240)
- Opportunity to join the Mental Toughness Partners network
Cost AUD $1100 - total value $1460
MTQ Accreditation as detailed above with a follow up 2 hour personal coaching session
Special Offer - Accreditation Training (cost $1100) with 2 hour coaching session (cost $650) - Special Offer Price - AUD $1540 - total value $2110
The 2 hour personal coaching session with a Master Practitioner addresses any questions you have from the accreditation, practical ways to use the MTQ framework, development suggestions as well as advice on how to build your coaching business or in-house role using the MTQ framework.
To learn more about MTQ Accreditation training sessions contact us.
MTQ Accreditation Course Outline
Introduction to Mental Toughness
Module 1: Defining Mental Toughness
Module 2: Origins of Mental Toughness
Module 3: Applications of Mental Toughness
The Four Components of The Mental Toughness Model
Module 4: Control
Module 5: Commitment
Module 6: Challenge
Module 7: Confidence
Module 8: Mental Toughness – A Summary
Research, Philosophy and Relationship With other Concepts
Module 9: Independent Evidence for the Mental Toughness Model
Module 10: Current Thinking
Module 11: Psychometric Measures
Module 12: Relationship With Other Concepts
Feedback and Development
Module 13: Stress Management
Module 14: Using the MTQ Measure
Module 15: Handling Feedback
Module 16: Developing Mental Toughness
The online programme approximate run time is 8-10 hours in total. The course commences from when you log in and can be completed at your own pace. Upon completion you will receive your Licensed User Certificate and guidance on how to display on your LinkedIn account.
Accreditation provides you with the opportunity to the Mental Toughness Partners network at no cost.