On completion of the program participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident about using MTQ assessments with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications– education, organisation and health sectors
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance.
The program includes an MTQ assessment for the participant plus two practice measures. The MTQ Accreditation Program is available online or by attending a training session in person. To learn more about MTQ Accreditation training sessions contact us.
MTQ Accreditation Course Outline
Introduction to Mental Toughness
Module 1: Defining Mental Toughness
Module 2: Origins of Mental Toughness
Module 3: Applications of Mental Toughness
The Four Components of The Mental Toughness Model
Module 4: Control
Module 5: Commitment
Module 6: Challenge
Module 7: Confidence
Module 8: Mental Toughness – A Summary
Research, Philosophy and Relationship With other Concepts
Module 9: Independent Evidence for the Mental Toughness Model
Module 10: Current Thinking
Module 11: Psychometric Measures
Module 12: Relationship With Other Concepts
Feedback and Development
Module 13: Stress Management
Module 14: Using the MTQ Measure
Module 15: Handling Feedback
Module 16: Developing Mental Toughness
The online programme approximate run time is 8-10 hours in total. The course commences from when you log in and you have six months to complete.
Accreditation workshops are typically one day programmes from 9.00am through to 5.30pm
Upon completion you will receive your Licensed User Certificate and access to your online MTQ account.
To purchase the online MTQ accreditation programme use the payment link below or contact us for further information.