On completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident about using MTQ48 with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications– education, organisation and health sectors
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance.
The programme includes an MTQ48 assessment for the participant plus two practice measures. The MTQ48 Accreditation Programme is available online or by attending a training session in person. To learn more about MTQ48 Accreditation training sessions contact us.
MTQ48 Accreditation Course Outline
Introduction to Mental Toughness
Module 1: Defining Mental Toughness
Module 2: Origins of Mental Toughness
Module 3: Applications of Mental Toughness
The Four Components of The Mental Toughness Model
Module 4: Control
Module 5: Commitment
Module 6: Challenge
Module 7: Confidence
Module 8: Mental Toughness – A Summary
Research, Philosophy and Relationship with other Concepts
Module 9: Independent Evidence for the Mental Toughness Model
Module 10: Current Thinking
Module 11: Psychometric Measures
Feedback and Development
Module 12: Stress Management
Module 13: Using the MTQ48 Measure
Module 14: Handling Feedback
Module 15: Developing Mental Toughness
Module 16: Using the Online Platform
The online programme approximate run time is 5 hours in total. The course commences from when you log in and you have six months to complete.
Accreditation workshops are typically one day programmes from 9.00am through to 5.30pm
Upon completion you will receive your Licensed User Certificate and access to your online MTQ48 account.
To register for the online MTQ48 accreditation programme contact us.