ILM accreditation is a requirement to use the ILM assessments. This Licensed User Training programme accredits individuals as a licensed practitioner of ILM-72.
ILM Licensed User training is available online and via one day workshops.
View details of upcoming workshops
Purchase online training by contacting us or via the pay now button
ILM-72 – THE INTEGRATED LEADERSHIP MODEL
The ILM-72 is a reliable psychometric measure which assesses two important elements:
- Leadership style
- Leadership effectiveness in terms of leadership behaviour
The ILM-72 is the result of a major study carried out by AQR in association with the ILM. It looked at over 50 leadership models and found that all had their origins in the same components.
All leaders adopt a preferred way of working. There is no right or wrong style. We know that style is situational. ILM-72 measures adopted style across six scales representing the six aspects of leadership style and ILM-72 profiles can be aggregated to form a picture of the leadership style of a group.
Further research showed that there are 3 core competencies that are crucial for leadership effectiveness. The ILM-72 is designed to assess these qualities too:
- Determination to deliver
- Engagement with individuals
- Engagement with teams
This workshop accredits participants as licensed ILM-72 practitioners to use and work with the ILM-72 assessment.
- A definition and description of leadership style and leadership effectiveness which maps to all leadership models
- A concept which is accessible and relates easily to models of motivation and other organisational qualities
- A realisable psychometric measure which measures an individual’s leadership style and effectiveness
- ILM-72 assessment and 3 reports
- Detailed workbook and course notes
- License to administer ILM-72 assessments
- 2 additional ILM-72 assessments to use with clients, colleagues or friends
- Opportunity to join the Mental Toughness Partners network
Contact us for further information
Cost $1100 + GST