Resilience and Mental Toughness are becoming much sought after attributes in leaders, individuals, organisations, schools, colleges and universities. Building and developing mental toughness and resilience is especially important to those experiencing significant change or stress, or those wishing to improve performance or wellbeing.
This dynamic, energetic, engaging workshop challenges participants to unleash their full potential to reach peak performance in their personal, professional or sporting life. The morning sessions will explore the term Mental Toughness, the 4 C’s framework together with practical exercises that develop and introduce strategies and techniques to building resilience. The afternoon session will bring the Mental Toughness 4Cs Framework to life through group activities so please come appropriately dressed to participate in the challenges.
Participants will gain an understanding of the Mental Toughness 4Cs Framework as well as the history, origins and applications of mental toughness. Participants will be equipped with models and strategies to increase resilience and mental toughness to better deal with setbacks and stressors, and stay on track in achieving career and life success through:
- an understanding that a positive mindset is key to achieving peak performance and success
- the ability to bounce back and see challenges as opportunities
- increased interpersonal confidence and confidence in own abilities.
- MTQ-Plus assessment
- Test results with development report on how to become mentally tougher
- Comprehensive workbook and course materials
- Practical activities and strategies to continue building mental toughness
- Personal action plan
- Session 1- Workshop Objectives – to set participant specific objectives
- Session 2- Introduction to Mental Toughness – the history and applications
- Session 3- The 4C’s Framework
- Session 4- Understanding Your Current Personal Mental Toughness Profile
- Session 5- Practical Mental Toughness Development Activity
- Session 6- Building Mental Toughness – practical skills, tools, techniques and strategies
We facilitate organisational workshops which can be adapted and tailor made to meet the specific training needs of organisations.
For more information on Mental Toughness Development Workshops contact us.