I was interested to read an article by craveonline.com.au which featured songs inspired by mental toughness (see the link below).
Being the wrong side of fifty I didn’t really know any of the tracks listed but it inspired me to share my Top 10 Mental Toughness Songs.
What are your songs that inspire you to be mentally tough? Contact us with your Top 10 Mental Toughness Songs.
My Top 10 Mental Toughness Songs with links and thanks to You Tube with sounds and lyrics are:
- Chumbawamba – Tubthumping
- Crowded House – Don’t Dream It’s Over
- Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want
- Paul Kelly – From Little Things Big Things Grow
- The Beatles – Let It Be
- Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
- Joni Mitchell – Blue
- Carol King – You’ve Got A Friend
- Bob Marley –Three Little Birds
- Billy Joel – River of Dreams
WHAT ARE THE SONGS THAT INSPIRE YOU TO BE MENTALLY TOUGH?
Thanks to craveonline for their contemporary suggestions – view their list.