Webinar recording with Global Mental Toughness Expert Doug Strycharczyk, CEO of AQR International
AQR International are the developers of the leading global mental toughness framework and measure.
This webinar explores the scientifically valid MTQ concept and the 4Cs Framework in the light of Covid-19. Doug discusses how everyone has a unique mental response to events such as Covid-19 and what this means for workplaces and society now and when we move beyond the current crisis.
What You’ll Learn
- The relevance of mental toughness in this VUCA environment.
- The importance of your self- awareness in understanding how you think.
- The differences between mental toughness and mental sensitivity and why it matters.
- Managing control, emotions and stress.
- Building good habits, embracing adversity and change.
- Leading with Mental Toughness to build robust and positive cultures
Experienced local Mental Toughness Practitioners Lia Zalums, Steve Asimoudis and Paul Lyons also add their own practical coaching experiences of working with the MTQ framework in the current crisis. It will be a valuable hour of mental toughness and its applications in a Covid-19 world.