Mentally Tough people are generally more productive, more positive, more engaged and less susceptible to stress.
This package is an extremely effective tool for managers in recruitment and selection process, performance management, employee management and development and staff retention.
The debrief with an accredited Mental Toughness professional will provide further insight into the area the manager wishes to explore:
- the recruitment and selection process
- is the candidate a good fit for the company
- is the candidate suitable for the role
- specific interview questions relevant to the candidate
- performance management
- what drives this employee
- best methods to motivate
- suitable approaches to change and manage performance
- employee management and development
- identifies areas in which employees can be developed and trained
- developing mental toughness in employees increasing performance and productivity
- company culture can be improved and better managed through understanding the mental toughness with teams and departments
- staff retention
- understanding what motivates or challenges employees both negatively and positively enables managers to better manage and retain staff.
|Purchase now using the link on the right or contact us for further information.|