How to Create a Mental Toughness Mindset in Schools, Colleges and Universities
FREE AUSTRALIAN WEBINAR
Presented by the Mental Toughness Experts
Wednesday March 29th – 4pm AEST
3.30pm South Australia / 3.00pm Queensland / 1.00pm Western Australia
LIVE from the UK
- Doug Strycharczyk, Managing Director – AQR International
- Steve Oakes, Director Education – AQR International
- Dr Suzy Green, The Positivity Institute
- Steve Asimoudis, Sage Learning and Development
- Hosted by Paul Lyons, Mental Toughness Partners
Developing Resilience, Confidence and Challenge for Schools and Colleges and Universities
The focus for this “Mental Toughness in Education” webinar is on the wellbeing and performance of leaders, teachers and students in Australian schools and colleges.
The session examines the main sources of stress, pressure and challenge for staff and students and how developing a positive mindset is key to improving performance.
Mental Toughness is a personality trait, which is emerging as the key to understanding how people and organisations respond to stress, pressure and challenge. The accompanying psychometric measure “MTQ48” developed in conjunction with AQR International, is well validated and evidenced through more than 30 research papers.
Published research shows that it is significant in:
- Performance – accounting for 25% of the variation in performance in individuals
- Wellbeing – developing contentment and enjoying what you do
- Positive Behaviour – developing positive mindset and creating a positive culture.
MTQ48 is widely used in education globally to measure and develop mental toughness in leaders, teachers and students. The MTQ48 is a high quality online psychometric measure used to assess Mental Toughness in an individual.
ALL WEBINAR ATTENDEES WILL BE INVITED TO COMPLETE
THE MTQ48 MENTAL TOUGHNESS MEASURE FREE OF CHARGE
For further information on “Mental Toughness in Education” contact:
M: 0419 224 875