Jane Wundersitz is the founder of WunderTraining. She is a Positive Psychology and Wellbeing Practitioner, Master Trainer for VIA Institute on Character and an accredited Mental Toughness Partner. Jane has 20 years experience in learning and development, a thirst for learning and a creative edge supported by a bachelor’s degree in visual arts. It is this combination that gives the WunderTraining workshops their unique signature style. Jane is an award winning speaker and delivers keynotes and workshops nationally. Leading organisations that Jane has worked with include Qantas, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, IAG, Macquarie Group, Loreal and Rio Tinto. Jane has also delivered world class presentations in national and state government departments and councils, universities and schools, not for profit groups and large to small private business.
WunderTraining is a leading national training provider of positive psychology keynotes and workshops. Our extraordinary and dynamic speakers, educators and facilitators bring the latest evidence-based content to life with passion and the purpose to build human flourishing. We believe all organisations are a human enterprise and we thrive on growing strong self-aware leaders supported by high trust, resilient, collaborative engaged team members. This is the path to sustainable high performing organisations into the future.
- Conference Interactive Workshops for large groups
- Executive > Frontline Leadership Development
- Positive Culture & Strategic Teambuilding Workshops
- Positive Psychology, Wellbeing and Resilience Workshops
- Mental Toughness Workshops and Coaching with MTQ Assessments
- VIA Strength Keynotes / Team Workshops and Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence Keynotes/Workshops
- Mindfulness Keynotes/Workshops
- Values and Vision Strategy Development Workshops
- Speaking Skill Development Workshops
- Communication Workshops
- Creativity and Innovation Workshops
- Student and Youth Wellbeing and Speaking Programs
- 1:1 Coaching