Our lunch and learn sessions are informative, interactive, and engaging. Our series of practical 45 minute modules are personal development sessions ideal for lunchtime learning.
In these constantly changing times individuals and organisations regularly face change and uncertainty. Resilience, mental toughness and the well-being of staff is vital to the success of all organisations.
Mentally tough and resilient employees are more productive, more positive, more engaged, better able to manage distractions and less susceptible to stress.
Our mental toughness “lunch and learn” sessions will energize, galvanize and unite employees in a supportive, productive and positive culture.
Using the MTQ48 4 C’s framework our sessions will provide participants with knowledge and strategies to achieve a resilient and positive mindset to be better able to deal with setbacks, stressors and stay on track in achieving career and life success.
These can be offered as a series or as one-off standalone session. Sessions can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organisation. Topics include:
- Using the Mental Toughness MTQ48 Framework For Your Success and Wellbeing
- Developing a Professional Mindset using Mental Toughness
- Developing a Leadership Mindset using Mental Toughness
- Increase Confidence – Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared
- Emotional Management 101
- Mindfulness and Mental Toughness
- Brain Training – How To Maintain Focus
- Why Process Goals Are The Best Goals
- Finding Your Purpose Professionally and Personally
- Building Resilient Teams
- How To Lead Your Team To Be Champions
- The Importance of Mindset in Leadership
For more information or to discuss a suitable program for your organisation contact us.