John Duncan is the Managing Director of Forum New Zealand. He is an experienced management consultant and facilitator. He provides advisory services and consults in Strategic / Business Planning, Leadership Development and Organisational Development. John is also ICF certified coach working at Executive and mid management levels in organisations. As a consultant, John spends much of his time working in setting direction and purpose and helping managers translate that into action.
Prior to founding his own consulting firm, John held senior Human Resource leadership roles at Air New Zealand, ANZ Bank and Christchurch International Airport. His experience includes running one of New Zealand’s largest Learning and Organisation Development consultancies.
- Strategic visioning and business planning
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Leadership and management development programs
- Business acumen development
- Workshop design and facilitation
- Personality/ behavioural style assessments (MBTI, CPI260, Genos Emotional Intelligence)
- MTQ suite of assessments
- AskYourTeam Business Performance survey
Christchurch, available for engagements across New Zealand and Pacific
P: +64 3 3594-4003
M: +64 21 392233