Pete Clark has been working with leaders and their teams for over 20 years on the difference that makes the difference – mindset. He is the founder of 21 Whispers with a passion to inspire exceptional performance in the business of life.
Pete has facilitated hundreds of leadership, team and mindset development programs mixing mindset and behavioural coaching and facilitation. He achieves results for executives and their teams by exposing their potential gap, providing tools and strategies to close the gap in order to maximise business performance. He is comfortable walking alongside, behind or ahead of his clients.
Clients feedback that Pete’s style is engaging and interactive; pragmatic yet stretching; empowering but edgy when required. He has a relentless focus on progress despite the discomfort.
Previously, Pete was a Partner with full-service training organisation rogenSi for 17 years leading the leadership & mindset practice within the APAC region.
Pete holds a variety of leadership and mindset accreditations including:
- MTQ Plus
- Master Facilitator of Extraordinary Leader & Extraordinary Performer
- Tetramap Behavioural Preferences
- Executive Team alignment and facilitation
- Leadership, Mindset & Communication development programs
- Executive Coaching
- Conference hosting
- Keynote speaking on
- The art and science of Extraordinary Leadership
- The 7 C’s of high performing teams
- Mindset for Exceptional Performance
- Bounce Forward – How to Survive & Thrive in Turbulent Times
Location: Sydney, Australia and global via Zoom
+61 (0) 438 474185 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn | Website